Some Pieces (in no particular order) I wrote or made whilst at Hungry Creek School of Art & Craft and subsequently.
- My Article on How to Build Simple, Effective Kiln from an Oil Drum and a few extras for less the $500. Acknowledgement of ‘The Shed Magazine’s’ copyright
- See my new story of my time in Mexico City hunting down Rivera’s and Kahlo’s spirits and art (and being introduced to Mexican Culture) and my paintings of Kahlo and Rivera, at the end of the story. University Administrators are warned against reading this whilst wearing academic uniform or faces.
- Putting the Art back into Art Hi-Story. Why we Classify the Unclassifiable
- Professionalism – The Greater Professionalism of Good Artists
- Diego Rivera – An Ilustrated Biography. Deconstructing the Pyramid; The Origins of Diego Rivera and his Art. (A web version of this which is not as polished as the above .pdf version, but downloads quicker, is here).