I will add some of my Education and Medical Education Writings as they come to hand from mouldering files and disks which I am throwing out so that nobody has to sort them out after my demise.
WARNING – I never believed that the underlying arts and sciences of Education and Medical Education were the dull, dry, statistically buried gobbledygook that Educational Journals seemed to love, and so these writings attempt to be amenable to all, have some humor, but most importantly highlight some of the real problems in education. Those who wish their reading to be of the former kind could be offended by some of my writings and so should take a strong drink prior to any viewing.
- Chapter ‘Resilience‘ in Student Motivation and Quality of Life in Higher Education 2015
- An ‘As If’ explanation of Dyslexia and Dys Conditions
- Il-Literacy or Wel-literacy – Reversing the Decline of ‘Deep Reading’ (New)
- Educational Technology Debate: are we asking the wrong question?*
- To be a Good Doctor; thou shalt
- Improving Medical Student People Skills – Poster Presentation
- Educationalists and Historical Characters discuss Medical Education in the anteroom to Eternity, on a Wet Saturday Afternoon (Apologies to Jonathan Swift)
- What makes competent clinical teacher? *